Structuring and Hiring Revenue Leadership
Hiring revenue leadership is not only one of the most important hires for an entrepreneur, it is also one of the most challenging. This growth hack guides you through best practices in role design, hiring process, and avoiding common pitfalls.
- How do revenue models and leaders typically evolve?
- How should I approach this?
- What are the typical roles?
- What should I put in the job specification?
- How should I evaluate candidates?
- Should I leverage an executive recruiter?
- Where can I find out more?
We look forward to hearing your feedback.